Robotic Smart Solution for your business
An Autonomous Guided UVC-Sterilizer (AGS) is a mobile robot that runs, navigates and disinfects area by itself without human intervention. It can disinfect Offices, Homes, Malls, Factories, Hospitals, Airports and any other places.
What’s in the Box?
AGS Features: Let’s Look Inside
Mobile Virus killing
High power UVC lights are attached on the autonomous vehicle. which is not required any human intervention to control. It can cover every corner of the place for effective killing of virus.
AGS comes with 2 attachments i.e. Serving tray and UVC attachment. It can be use as sterilization and serving robot. It can carry up-to 20Kg of load.
Smart algorithms creates its own map and localize the robot. It can calculate sterilizing time according to the area. It can cut off the UVC lights imminently in presence of humans.
User friendly user interface provided on on-board touch display. User can change the modes of the robot. In the serving mode, user can give any goal to the robot on map. Robot will plan its path can achieve the goal.
- PIntegrated performance class lasers and infrared scanners to track the environment along with the accuracy and smartness of the navigation stack
- P3D vision based highly accurate navigation stack
- PEffective 6 UVC lamps with intensity of 30W each to kill 99.9% viruses & germs
- PAGS is capable of sanitizing 15000Sq. ft. / Hour
- PHuman detection range up to 12 meters
- PUVC power backup up to 2 hours on single charge
- PAGV power backup up to 5 hours on single charge
Human Detection Sensors to Switch Off UVC Lights
6 x 30W UVC Lamps for Efficient Sterilization
10.1 Inch Touch Display
Inbuilt Battery With UVC Attachment
Depth Sensing Camera
Obstacle Detection Sensors